Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Just call me Rebecca from Sunnybrook Farm........
This is my raw West Philly "Farm"
"Andy Warhol once said that he preferred the city to the country because while you can find patches of countryside in the city, you can’t find a patch of city in the countryside "-Philadelphia Weekly

These coops are serious.


Please dont think of me any differently but I just cant stop thinking about my urban backyard and all the glorious produce that can be gown in it. The plan inclues a wood panneling fence, herb garden (examples shown) , grill/mini brick padio and ultimate lounch chairs. A dream! Did I fail to mention a CHICKEN COOP!

Though keeping chickens outside is technically illegal in Philadelphia, the law is usually only enforced when neighbors complain about noise or smell. Since roosters are the cock-a-doodle-doer and arent needed to lay eggs Im in the clear!
Check out this couple an their chickens!


No comments:

Post a Comment